1. E-tickets should be printed for scanning at the festival gate. Proof of age and ID may be requested.
2. Keep your ticket purchase confirmation email, although there is no need to print it.
3. For larger orders and ticket enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Tickets are sold without a booking fee.
5. Tickets will not be refunded unless the event is cancelled.
6. Re-selling of tickets is not permitted other than through an approved reseller.
7. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
8. The festival reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme and timings without being liable to pay compensation.
9. The festival may eject a ticket holder for unreasonable, dangerous or illegal behaviour. Ticket holders may be subject to search.
10. Camping in the festival grounds is included in the ticket price. Cars go in a separate car park and are not allowed in the camping field. Campervans and caravans are located in their own field.
vehicles are parked at owner's own risk.
12. A car drawing a caravan is included in the charge for the caravan.
13. No animals (except guide dogs) are allowed into the festival site.
14. No glass (bottles, jars etc) will be allowed into the festival site.
15. No open fires or naked flames are permitted. Camping stoves are allowed.
16. Ticket holders by default consent to inclusion in official festival photography or filming.
17. Fireworks, smoke canisters, and other similar articles are not permitted.
18. No independent generators or sound systems are permitted.
19. Weapons, illegal drugs and legal highs are not permitted anywhere on the festival site, including in the car park and campsite.